Auburn Hills Fall Festival in the Woods 2017 – Free Fall fun in Auburn Hills with hayrides and pumpkin carving at the annual Auburn Hills Fall Festival on Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 11a-3p at the E Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center! Admission to the festival is $2 per person.
Auburn Hills Fall Festival in the Woods 2017
In addition to the nature activities and education stations, the Auburn Hills Fall Festival in the Woods will feature
- Petting Farm in the parking lot by the Nature Center. Animals will be available for kids to pet and feed.
- Hayrides leave every 15 minutes courtesy of the Auburn Hills Department of Public Service.
- Trackless Train (near the Petting Farm)
- Pumpkins for carving will also be available on a first-come first-served basis for a nominal fee each ($4-$12 depending on size of pumpkin).
- Cider and Donuts at the Lodge
- Live entertainment
- A rock climbing wall will be located at the picnic shelter
The E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center offers year-round opportunities for outdoor recreational activities. Hiking on the trails, camping and educational classes await fall outdoor enthusiasts. Contact Auburn Hills Parks and Recreation for more information at 248-370-9353.
E. Dale Fisk Hawk Woods Nature Center
3799 Bald Mountain Rd
Auburn Hills, Michigan
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
See related posts below for more Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan Halloween Fun.
For more info on Auburn Hills events, visit www.auburnhills.org