The annual Holiday Lights Parade will take place on Saturday December 1st, 2012 in Berkley. Events and activities include free trolley rides, a petting zoo, the parade, a trip from Santa Claus and more.
Berkley Holiday Lights Parade Schedule of Events:
- A petting zoo, complete with pony rides for the kids will be in on 12 Mile Rd, at Tyler during the afternoon. Sponsored by Northern Auto Repair.
- A vintage trolley will provide free trolley rides up and down both 12 Mile and along Coolidge, making it easy to park and ride around town as you shop and dine! 2pm to 5pm
- Berkley downtown shops and businesses will welcome shoppers, diners, and visitors with special sales and Holiday Hospitality treats.
- Strolling carolers from our local churches and schools will be on the streets of Berkley, and in the trolley, to lend a yuletide aura.
- At 5:30 pm the 8th annual Berkley Hometown Holiday Lights Parade, featuring local bands, floats and, of course, our favorite Jolly Old Elf, will start at 12 Mile and Bacon, and travel East on 12 Mile to City Hall.
- Follow Santa’s sleigh to City Hall and enjoy the annual tree lighting sponsored, as always, by the Berkley Junior Women’s Club. There will be hot chocolate and treats, carols, and a chance for the kids to share their Christmas list with Santa.
Click here for Oakland County and Metro Detroit, Michigan Christmas Events and Holiday Activities.
Click here for Oakland County and Metro Detroit Santa Claus appearances for photo opportunities.
Click here for more Oakland County and Metro Detroit, Michigan events, activities and things to do.
Click here to become an Oakland County Moms member and find us on Facebook and Twitter.