Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2021 info, review and pics. Enjoy a tour of Meadow Brook Mansion during the Christmas and Holiday season.
The annual holiday extravaganza begins on November 26 and runs through Thursday, December 23, 2021. Listed below is dates, time and admission info for the walk in addition to info on Santa Claus visits and special events associated with the walk.
The Meadow Brook Hall annual Holiday Walk explores the Dodge and Wilson families’ winter traditions and activities they enjoyed while living on the Meadow Brook Estate. Often referred to as one of America’s “castles”, the 110-room, 88,000-square-foot mansion is currently the fourth largest historic house museum in the United States.
MEADOWBROOK HALL WINTER WONDER LIGHTS INFO
CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY EVENTS METRO DETROIT
SANTA CLAUS VISITS
BEST METRO DETROIT CHRISTMAS EVENTS
SANTA CLAUS MAILBOXES
CHRISTMAS BREAK FUN
NEW YEAR’S EVE FAMILY FUN EVENTS
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk Pics
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2021 Hours & Admission Info
- Dates are from November 26, 2021 through December 23, 2021. These tours are self-guided and the hours from 11a-4p (until 8p on select nights)
- Admission is $20 for Adults, $7.50 for kids 3-12 $5 for OU students, $15 for active military and veterans
- KIDS CANDY ADVENTURE – Throughout the Holiday Walk, kids of all ages can tour The Hall while looking for hidden sweets and treats along the way then collect their prize at the Candy Cane Cottage
- LETTERS TO SANTA A mailbox to the North Pole will be set up in Danny’s Cabin throughout the Holiday Walk so kids can write their wish lists to Santa.
2021 Special Events / Santa Claus Visits – (reservations required) (subject to change)
- Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 4, 2021 and Saturday, December 11, 2022. $40 for adults 13+ / $35 for kids. Reservations required. Call 248-364-6263 for more info.
- Santa Saturdays December 4, 11, 18 from noon-4p. $24.50 for adults and seniors, $14.50 for children ages 3-12, children age 5 and under are free. Visits to Santa are included in all ticket prices.
- Starlight Stroll on December 1 from 7-10p. Reservations required. Cost is $100 per person. Call 248-364-6263 for more info.
- Holiday High Tea on December 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21. enjoy traditional teas, savories and sweets served in the magnificent Christopher Wren Dining Room. Please call 248-364-6252 for more information. $60 per person. Call 248-364-6252 to be placed on a wait list if sold out
- Winter Wonder Lights –
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk Pics
Holiday Walk Video
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2021 features
- The Fountain Room
- The China Vault
- Games Room
- Dining Room & Breakfast Room
- Alfred’s Study
- Morning Room
- Great Hall
- Living Room
- Sun Porch
- Upper Great Hall
- Danny Dodge Wing – Bedroom and West Guest Room
- Frances Dodge Wing – Bedroom & Blue Guest Room
- French Room
- Adams Room – Barbara Wilson’s Bedroom
- Alfred Wilson’s Bedroom
- Italian Room
- Matilda Wilson’s Bedroom
- Matilda Wilson’s Dressing Room
- English Room
- Linen Room
- Danny’s CabinKnole Cottage
Meadow Brook Hall
350 Estate Drive
Rochester, Michigan 48309-4401
Meadow Brook Hall is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of auto pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929, Meadow Brook Hall represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America, and is especially renowned for its superb craftsmanship, architectural detailing and grand scale of 88,000 square-feet. It was the center of a country estate that included 1,500 acres, numerous farm buildings, recreational facilities, several residences and formal gardens. For more info, see the official Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens website.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk is in its 50th year.