Oakland County Moms Trader Joe's Product Reviews (and recipes)
Trader Joes' products can often be healthier and more inexpensive alternatives to main chain counterpart products. Trader Joe's also offers seasonal items and specialty foods that show up on the shelves periodically.
I've reviewed a lot of Trader Joe's products since I started Oakland County Moms. Some of my Trader Joe's product reviews are straight up comparisons to similar products and foods in terms of taste, cost and ingredients. Some reviews of Trader Joe's products are just products I've tried for a recipe.
Trader Joe's doesn't pay me to review their products. Some of these products, I feel, are fantastic and some are hit and miss.
Oakland County Moms Trader Joe's Product Reviews:
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's Raisin Bran. In this review, I put Trader Joe's Raisin Bran head to head against Kellog's Raisin Bran and discussed taste, price and nutrutional info.
- Click here for a review Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread Mix. Included is a recipe I used for Trader Joe's Pumpkin Truffle Brownies.
- Click here for a review of seasonal Trader Joe's Gingerbread Cake Mix.
- Click here for a review for the seasonal Trader Joe's Cranberry Bread Mix.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's SUBLIME Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Click here for a review, nutritional info and cost info for Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries.
- Click here for an Oakland County Moms review of Trader Joe's Low Calorie Lemonade.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's Organic "Joe's O's" Pasta. I did a side-by-side comparison between Trader Joe's O's and Campbell's Spaghettios in terms of taste, price and ingredients.
- Click here a review of Trader Joe's Nourish SPA Shampoo.
- Click here for an Oakland County Moms review of Trader Joe's Peanut Butter. I compared price, nutritional info and taste to traditional brands of peanut butter.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's High Fiber Pasta.
- Click here for the OCM review of a Trader Joe's alternative to Cheetos - Trader Joe's Baked Cheese Crunchies.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's Almond Butter - a possible peanut butter substitute.
- Click here for a side-by-side comparison of Kellogg's Pop Tarts and Trader Joe's organic version of Pop Tarts.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls.
- Click here for a review of Trader Joe's BBQ Sauce (TJ's Barbecue Sauce) which contains no high fructose corny syrup.
Oakland County Moms recipes using Trader Joe's Products:
- I used Sharon's Sorbet from Trader Joe's for this Fruit Smoothie recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Pizza Dough Roll for this Grilled Chicken Pizza recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Just Grilled Chicken Strips (pre-chooked, grilled chicken strips) for this Pasta and Chicken recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Fully-Cooked Mini Party Meatballs and Trader Joe's Creamy Organic Tomato Soup for this Spaghettios recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Roast Beef in Beef Broth for a twist on this Chicken Sandwiches recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Thai Yellow Curry Sauce and Couscous for this Spicy Thai Curry Couscous recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Brown Rice, Cuban Black Beans and Carnitas Mexican-style Oven Roast Pork and Guacamole topped with Spicy Pico de Gallo on this Black Bean and Pork recipe.
- I used Trader Joe's Marinated Artichokes and Trader Joe's Teeny Tiny potatoes for this Potato Artichoke Salad recipe.
Click here to become an Oakland County Moms member and find us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.