Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
We colored so many eggs this Easter, yet nobody in the house wants to eat them! I'm not one to waste food, so I put together this egg salad sandwich recipe to help get through our large stash of hard boiled eggs!
Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
* 8 hard-boiled eggs, diced
* 1 cup lite miracle whip
* 1/4 cup diced onions
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground mustard powder
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 teaspoon dill
* Romaine lettuce
* 8 slices white bread
Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe Directions
1. In a bowl, gently mix the eggs, miracle whip, onions, salt, ground mustard, garlic powder, pepper, and dill. To serve, spread equal amounts on 4 slices bread; top with leaf lettuce (optional) and remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
Click here to become an Oakland County Moms member and find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Click here for more recipes.