Classroom Antics STEAM Summer Camps 2022 – Classroom Antics offers Summer Camps in the areas of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) for kids ages 7-13. These hands-on enrichment programs are fun and engaging for young minds to develop skills, encourage creativity and continue learning.
Camps are 3 hours long for 5 days, totaling 15 hours. Campers can attend either a morning or afternoon session, or combine two sessions to make an all-day camp. Morning sessions run from 9a-noon, and afternoon sessions run from 1p-4p. For an all-day camp, kids stay from 9a to 4p, and eat a packed lunch with the other all-day campers and instructors. All materials and equipment are provided by Classroom Antics, so campers don’t need to bring anything, except a lunch if staying all-day. All class sizes are up to 12 participants, for maximized learning and social environment, and campers do not have to share equipment.
Classroom Antics STEAM Summer Camps in 2022 Metro Detroit
UPDATE 5/16 – ALL Metro Detroit Classroom Antics Programs for Summer 2022 have been cancelled
- June 20-24, 2022 – West Bloomfield camps – Orchard Lake Community Church
- June 27-July 1, 2022 – Walled Lake camps – Lakes Bible Church
- July 5-8, 2022 – Royal Oak camps – Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- July 11-15, 2022 – Clarkston camps – Clarkston United Methodist Church
- July 18-22, 2022 – Auburn Hills camps – Oakland Christian School
- July 25-29, 2022 – Troy camps – First United Methodist Church of Troy
- August 1-5, 2022 – Northville camps – Ward Church (session 1)
- August 8-12, 2022 – Northville camps – Ward Church (session 2)
Classroom Antics STEAM Summer Camps 2022
- Brick Flicks Camp – Ages 9-13 – Kids learn how to make their own stop-motion movies using LEGO, a hi-def webcam, and editing software – Learn how to tell your story using green screens, developed characters, and storyboarding scripts
- Game Builders Camp – Ages 7-9 – Campers channel their love for video games into designing their own using age-appropriate software – Kids will create their own challenges, characters, and environments
- Game Design Camp – Ages 10-13 – Turn your consumer into a creator by making arcade-style video games – From character development to adding music, sound effects, levels, and rooms
- LEGO Bots Camp – Ages 7-9 – Inspire the engineer in your child by constructing robots they control using basic visual programming to move with motors, react with sensors, and make noise
- LEGO Robotics Camp – Ages 10-13 – Build LEGO robots to think, move and react to solve various engineering challenges – Learn aspects of engineering, automation, and coding to accomplish a series of innovative challenges
- Minecraft Animation Camp – Ages 9-13 – Kids learn how to produce animated YouTube-style videos with Minecraft art – Learn the elements of 3D animation through positioning, tweening, keyframing, rendering, and video editing
- Minecraft Coding Camp – Ages 9-13 – If your kid loves Minecraft, they’ll love this camp – Campers design and program their own ideas by creating Minecraft games and challenges using tools, weapons, environments, switches, and circuits
- TubeStars Camp – Ages 9-13 – This camp teaches the entire process of video production, from scriptwriting, storyboarding, and even creating their own brand – Kids will create a variety of popular style videos
To register your child and see locations, dates, times, pricing and more information, head to www.classroomantics.com.
Classroom Antics STEAM Summer Camps
For more info on Classroom Antics STEAM Summer Camps, visit www.classroomantics.com