iCode Troy Summer Camps – Fun school break and summer STEM camps for kids ages 7-15 interested in game design, robotics, programming, digital art, and more. All of iCode’s camps are instructor-led, taught in high-tech labs, and class sizes are kept small to ensure your child gets the attention they need.
Individual camps are broken down into age groups, and plenty of options are available for kids from ages 7-15. Beginner camps such as “Scratch Programming for Beginners” are available for children interested in trying out coding concepts for the first time, while advanced camps like “VR Creator” and “Unreal Designer” have older students make advanced 3D games using industry-standard software. All of iCode’s camps are available for all students, regardless of prior experience.
Parents and students get to choose from a long list of available camps, including Minecraft Modding, Game Making, Programming Drones with Python, 3D Printing, Youtube Creator, Battlebots, Digital Art, 3D Printing and so much more. A full list of camps can be found on their website.
iCode Troy Summer Camps 2023
- Minecraft Modding Adventure – Campers learn to make “mods” for their favorite game, which lets them create their own art, 3D models, weapons, tools and more that they can then use inside of the game. The only limit is a student’s creativity.
- Youtube Creator – Campers learn how to edit and film their own videos and movies using cameras, greenscreens, and a collection of props. Students learn the importance of planning, scripting, storyboarding, and what it takes to put together a successful video.
- Roblox: Create and Code Your Own World – Campers learn to shape worlds, build tools and levels, and start coding inside the popular game of Roblox. Student projects can be uploaded and shared among friends on one of the most popular and lucrative children’s platforms.
- 3D Printing Studio – Campers learn how to use industry-standard 3D modeling tools to create their own 3D models and designs, that are then printed on site.
- Drone Code – Programming with Python 3: Students learn the fundamentals of the world’s most popular programming language by using it to pilot a drone. By the end of the week, students learn to code their very own custom drone controller.
iCode’s camps are fun, but also provide kids with hard and soft skills including programming knowledge, problem-solving skills, and teamwork. Campers spend the week learning new skills and art forms that they apply to a final project at the end of the week. Students are encouraged to take home their work at the end of the week and continue learning and creating using their new skills.
School’s Out Break Camps at iCode
Troy Mid-Winter Break Events – iCode STEM Camps
iCode Troy (2914 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084, 248-385-3240, icodeschool.com/troy123)
Fun STEM camps for kids ages 7-15 include Mindecraft: Modding Adventure, Roblox Editor, Roblox Creator, Digital Art, and Game Builder. All skill levels. Half-day, full-day, 2-day, and 3-day camps available. Register today.
iCode Troy offers both full-day and half-day camps, as well as before and after care for working parents. Full day camps cost $499 for the week, while half day camps cost $299. Discounts are available for existing iCode customers.
iCode Troy is located at 2914 W Maple in Troy on the Southeast corner of Maple and Coolidge. Tours of the iCode Troy center and trial classes are available before and throughout the Summer season.
2914 W Maple Rd
Troy, MI 48084
For more info on iCode Troy Summer camps, visit icodeschool.com/troy123/camps or call 248-385-3240.
Be the first to comment