Jump Island Brighton Tickets Contest – enter to win a FREE 4-pack of passes to Jump Island in Brighton, Michigan’s FIRST Outdoor Inflatable Waterpark courtesy of Oakland County Moms and Jump Island.
Jump Island floating aqua park adventure course located at the Brighton Recreation Area. Jump Island features inflatable slides, a blast pad, a rock wall, and more all interconnected so you can swim, bounce, climb, or walk from inflatable to inflatable!
Jump Island in Brighton is OPEN for the summer of 2020 and running at 50% capacity while “and taking extra safety measures to ensure the safety of all jumpers and employees”
To Enter to Win Jump Island Brighton Tickets Contest
- Sign-up for our free OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put JUMP ISLAND LAST CALL in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries through Monday, August 17, 2020 and random draw/notify a winner on Tuesday, August 18, 2020. The winner will be notified how to obtain their passes. Winner will receive 4-passes to Jump Island in Brighton at the Brighton Recreation Center. These passes are 4 passes for 45-minute increments (each). Restrictions apply (see below). The winner will be announced on this page on Tuesday, August 18, 2020.
Jump Island Winner Restrictions
- Cannot be used on holidays (4th of July, Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend)
- Must be used for four different people (cannot use all four passes for one person)
- Must be used in the same day
- No cancellations (we will reschedule, but not cancel)
- Reservations required (please call or go online)
Jump Island Brighton Tickets Contest Winner
- July 20, 2020 Winner – Simona H of W Bloomfield
- July 30, 2020 Winner – Sarah K of Whitmore Lake
- August 6, 2020 Winner – Pam G
- August 18, 2020 Winner – TBD ENTER TODAY
Jump Island has a height requirement of 48” tall. There is NO age requirement and NO weight limit. A state park pass is required to gain entry to the Brighton Recreation Area. Everyone is REQUIRED to wear a lifejacket. Jump Island provides them to everyone who purchases a wristband.
Jump Island Brighton Birthday Parties / Jump Island
6140 Bishop Lake Road
Brighton, MI 48116
email – email@example.com
This Jump Island Brighton Tickets Contest is brought to you by Oakland County Moms and Jump Island of Brighton