Make Your Own Dance Ribbons – Craft for Kids – Get your child dancing with these simple steps for creating your own budget-friendly dance ribbons. Everything you will need to make your own dance ribbons can be found at your local dollar store.
Every child loves to dance in some form or another. Through wiggling and giggling children grow, learn, and most of all, have fun. Get your child dancing with these simple steps for creating your own budget-friendly dance ribbons. Everything you will need to make your own ribbons can be found at your local dollar store.
Make Your Own Ribbons Craft for Kids Project Supplies
- Plastic, re-closeable shower rings
- Disposable, plastic table cloths in your choice of colors
- Yard stick or ruler
Make Your Own Ribbons Craft for Kids Project Directions
1. Unfold and lay out your plastic table cloth.
2. Using your yard stick (or ruler) measure and cut long strips every 2 ½ inches’s. Repeat for every color table cloth.
3. Take each table cloth strip individually, fold in half and loop it around a plastic shower hook. Pull tale through loop.
4. Loop as many colors and strips as you would like onto the shower hook. (I chose five.)
5. Trim ends of ribbons to desired length.
6. Want more dance ribbons? Just repeat the process.
These Prance and Play Dance Ribbons will have your child dancing in no time. Completely waterproof, they can be used outside in sprinklers for summer fun all season long. Get your child wiggling and giggling with this fun craft tip. Happy Crafting.
Article submitted to Oakland County Moms by Samantha Bronsing of Oakland County Crafters. For everything you need to know about local crafts and more about dance ribbons crafts for kids visit your local JoAnn Fabrics store.