Peanut-Free Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Bars – This is a “no bake”, gluten-free, peanut-free recipe that substitutes peanut butter with sunflower seed butter. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll love these peanut-free sunflower butter chocolate bars!
PEANUT-FREE SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups rice crispies
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
PEANUT-FREE SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS RECIPE DIRECTIONS
1. Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
2. Pour sun butter mixture into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
3. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for about 5 minutes, or until melted. Microwave ovens will vary. Stir chocolate and pour over the sun butter mixture and spread carefully over the mixture with a spatula.
4. Cool in the fridge for one hour to set. Cut into bars once cooled.