Review and info for Judson Center autism resources in southeast Michigan. Judson Center offers evaluation services, family support services, parent training, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy and many more autism related services.
Is your child struggling with social interactions? Do you need help with practical routines at home? Is your child having behavioral challenges? Do you feel discouraged by your child’s communication skills? Your first step to answering your questions and concerns may be to visiting our friends at Judson Center, a non-profit human service agency that provides compassionate, comprehensive services to children and families throughout southeast Michigan.
Parenting is full of questions. But, there’s good news. Judson Center is available to answer your questions about autism, behavior and child development. At Judson Center, families receive the support they need to navigate all the gifts and challenges of parenting a child with autism. From the welcoming environment to the highly-trained staff, children and their families who attend Judson Center can count on receiving the tools they need to feel comfortable and to thrive, both before and after an autism diagnosis.
Judson Center Autism Resources and Services
- Diagnostics and Autism Evaluation Services – Judson Center is an Approved Autism Evaluation Center (AAEC) and can accept referrals for children, teens and adults who need to be evaluated for a potential Autism diagnosis. In Michigan, many private insurance providers require these evaluations to be done at an AAEC in order for services completed to be reimbursed. If an individual under 26 has a referral for an autism evaluation, Judson Center offers expert, diagnostic care that has shown to lead to the most accurate diagnosis possible.
- Applied Behavior Analysis – Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a treatment designed to help increase the quality of life for children, teens and adults with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). ABA accomplishes this by teaching developmental skills (e.g. communication, social skills, play behaviors), daily living skills, transitional skills and pre-vocational skills through evidence-based behavioral interventions. These interventions work to help children and teens make important connections to their family, peers and the world around them.
- Family Support Services and Parent Training – Judson Center Autism Connections coordinates counseling services to provide individual and family therapy focused on the unique needs that come with an autism diagnosis or with being a loved one of an individual with autism. Parents, caregivers, and siblings can also take advantage of our family support services, geared at providing additional support opportunities to help the whole family thrive.
Does Judson Center Accept Insurance?
Judson Center accepts many private insurances including Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Blue Care Network (BCN), Health Alliance Plan (HAP), Aetna, Humana, Tricare, Cigna and United Behavioral Health (UBH) insurances. If your insurance is not listed, Judson Center can also obtain single case agreements.
In addition, Judson Center has contracts with Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Genesee counties to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Medicaid.
Families Who Choose Judson Center Can Expect
- Compassionate care from expert, certified staff
- Customized treatment plans unique to a child’s strengths and needs
- ABA and support services through age 26
- A collaborative care approach that partners with other key professionals in your child’s life
- Convenient access to in-house Occupational and Speech Therapy
With support from a loving family and help from the Judson Center team, your child can thrive! It’s normal to have questions on your autism journey and you can rest easy knowing that Judson Center Autism Connections has the answers you need. Call Judson Center at 248-549-4339 to set up an autism evaluation or intake appointment today.
Judson Center offers autism services, support, and resources across Southeast Michigan.
Royal Oak Judson Center Campus
4410 W 13 Mile Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Farmington Hills Judson Center Campus
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
30301 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 100
Warren Judson Center Campus
12200 E 13 Mile Rd, Suite 100,
Warren, MI 48093
Ann Arbor Judson Center Campus
3917 Research Park Drive, Suite B-1A,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Flint Judson Center Campus
4318 Miller Road, Suite 100
Flint, MI 48507
For more info on Judson Center autism resources, visit www.judsoncenter.org/autism