Avocado Spinach Panini Recipe – Inspired by Panini restaurant in San Francisco, this panini sounds so yummy! This recipe is quick and easy.
Avocado Spinach Panini Recipe Ingredients
- 2 thick slices of sourdough bread
- 1 teaspoon aioli or mayonnaise
- 1 slice of pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 of an avocado, cut into slices
Avocado Spinach Panini Recipe Directions
1. Spread aioli or mayonnaise on one slice of sourdough. Top with pepperjack cheese.
2. Arrange the spinach leaves evenly over the cheese. Top with diced tomato.
3. Cover the spinach and tomato with sliced avocado and second slice of sourdough.
4. In a panini press or grill pan, cook the panini until the bread is lightly browned and crisp. Slice in half and serve.
Makes 1 sandwich.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.