Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is seeking college students on the Autism Spectrum for paid internship opportunities as part of their summer 2016 internship program. The program, called the Blue Paths to Success Program, is for current college students inrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program at the sophomore level or above on the autism spectrum. The program is designed to help those on the spectrum gain work experience. These are full-time internships 12 weeks in length (May-August)
The Judson Center of Royal Oak and Blue Cross Blue Shield staff will screen applicants. Qualified applicants will be matched to various Blue Paths to Success internship openings based on skills, qualifications, area of study, and GPA requirements.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Internship Opportunity for Autism Spectrum Students Essential Duties May Include
- Performs variety of activities in support of functional areas such as data analytics, information technology, finance, diversity & inclusion, or for another specificdepartment unit.
- Compiles, reviews and analyzes information to generate and deliver reports, presentations, timelines, tables, graphs or correspondence for both internal and external customers using software for the functional area.
- Participates in meetings and provides information to others on procedures.
- May design processes or make recommendations to enhance department operations.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Internship Opportunity for Autism Spectrum Students – Requirements & Preferences
- Minimum Sophomore level status in an undergraduate program with a focus on Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Healthcare Administration or related major.
- A high performer who has a GPA of 3.0, 3.3 preferred.
- Interested in the health care field.
- Willing to successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, positive outlook, and desire to learn.
If you are interested in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Internship Opportunity for Autism Spectrum Students, send your resume to email@example.com. or mail to the Judson Center co/o Jenipher Guerin (address and contact info below).
4410 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48438
For more info on Blue Cross Blue Shield Internship Opportunities for Autism Spectrum students, visit judsoncenter.org.