Creamy Chicken Recipe – recipe for creamy chicken. Ingredients include chicken breast, olive oil, diced celery, diced onion, chicken broth, flour, garlic, milk, and garlic powder.
I was bored with my usual chicken recipes and decided to experiment a little. This creamy chicken recipe came out pretty well and the kids seemed to enjoy the change of pace.
Creamy Chicken Recipe
Creamy Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 c diced celery
- 1/4 c diced onion
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic mashed
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 c milk
- dash of pepper
- dash of garlic powder
Creamy Chicken Recipe Directions
- Split chicken breasts in half to thin them out.
- sprinkle each side with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- brown each side in 1 T butter and 1 T olive oil in fry pan.
- Remove from pan.
- saute onions and celery until tender.
- Return chicken to pan. Add chicken broth and garlic.
- Mix flour with milk, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Stir into pan juices and low boil until gravy thickens.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over rice or pasta.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes