Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe – A cool, creamy ranch and cream cheese mixture with onion and pickle is the filling for these delicious deviled eggs. Omit the onion and pickle, if desired — they’re tasty either way
Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe Ingredients
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 dill pickle, finely chopped
Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe Directions
1. Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl. Mash together with ranch-style salad dressing. Mix in the cream cheese, then the onion and dill pickle.
3. Fill the hollowed egg whites generously with the egg yolk mixture. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.
Be the first to comment