Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes Recipe – recipe for dairy-free mashed potatoes using chicken broth, olive oil, sweet onions, and potatoes as ingredients.
Whether you have a dairy allergy, or you just want to cut out the extra calories loads of butter can bring, these mashed potatoes are a great substitution. And you most likely won’t even be able to tell the difference.
Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes Recipe Ingredients
- 3 medium sized yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 T. olive oil
Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Microwave the potatoes for about 6 minutes, until soft. Leave skin on, place in large bowl and set aside.
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Break up potatoes with a fork. Add chicken broth, onions, and the olive oil from cooking the onions. Mix with a blender for about 2 minutes, until a “fluffy” and smooth consistency. Add shredded chicken or bacon, if desired.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes