Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe – ingredients, directions, and recipe for this artichoke dip using artichokes, spinach, garlic, mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
I enjoy parties that have huge spreads of several different appetizers. It’s more fun than a sit down meal. You get to try out all the many finger foods. Yes, most are incredibly bad for you, but it’s a special occasion, not an everyday thing. So if you’re going to a party and you’re asked to bring a dish, try this recipe and have a great time! I might stir this one up even if I’m not headed out to any party!
Original Recipe Yield 4 cups
Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese on top and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the cheesy surface is lightly browned and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips, baguette, pitas, or bagel chips…it goes well with just about anything!
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes
Be the first to comment