Glazed Meatloaf Recipe – DIY recipe for Glazed Meatloaf. This recipe includes ingredients, directions, and some tips on how make the meatloaf healthier.
Idea: Try putting 2 pieces of bread on the bottom of the pan before cooking to soak up the grease.
Glazed Meatloaf Recipe Ingredients
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon dry mustard
* 2 pounds lean ground beef
* 3 slices bread, shredded
* 1/4 cup diced onion
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 cube beef bouillon, crumbled
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Glazed Meatloaf Recipe Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dry mustard until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, shredded bread, onion, egg, bouillon, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/3 cup of the ketchup mixture until well mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
4. Bake 1 hour. Pour off fat. Pour reserved ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 10 minutes more.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.