The Goddard School Rochester Hills – The Goddard School preschool system has announced their latest location to open in Rochester Hills near the corner of Auburn and John R roads. The latest Goddard School location is being run by Sandeep Chada, both a former teaching assistant from MSU (teaching undergraduate neuroscience and physiology courses), and a high school biology teacher. As an undergraduate student at the University of Michigan, Sandeep gained experience volunteering at the University of Michigan’s on campus child care center where he learned the importance of building confidence in children and laying the foundations for a lifelong love of learning.
The Goddard School preschool program uses a play-based approach and focuses on building each child’s emotional, academic, social, creative and physical skills. The programs are tailored to meet the needs of each child. The Goddard School also encourages early learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM), providing a foundation for STEAM at the very beginning of their education. Jobs relating to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) are currently the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy.
The new Goddard School in Rochester Hills features a state-of-the-art library and technology room (used for collaborative learning), indoor/outdoor play spaces, generous classroom sizes, a multi-purpose gym, a small group relaxation room that has a padded floor for yoga and dance, and more. The Goddard School offers the following programs…
The Goddard School Rochester Hills Programs
- Infants – a safe and secure environment where babies develop physical skills as they learn to move and use toys
- Toddlers – a big focus on helping children hone in on their self-help skills, relating to others and making choices
- Preschool – play based learning that also teaches children to explore solutions and keep trying to accomplish their objectives
- Pre-K/Junior-K – encouraging children to explore their interests and teaching them to recover from their mistakes…both to build their confidence levels and perseverance
- Kindergarten – a private kindergarten program with lesson plans that are adjusted based on your child’s progress, needs and age
- School Age – a before and after school program that helps with homework and gives children an opportunity to hang with friends
The new Goddard School in Rochester Hills will be holding a Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday February, 17, 2018 from 10a to 12p. Lancelot the mascot from the Utica Unicorns will be there.
The Goddard School Rochester Hills
820 E Auburn Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
For more info on The Goddard School Rochester Hills, visit www.goddardschool.com