Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas Recipe – This quesadilla contains not one, but three different types of cheeses—feta, cream cheese, and Parmesan.
I love any and all quesadillas. Here’s a quick and easy recipe for Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas. If you’re not a fan of olives, just use ½ a cup of chopped roasted red peppers instead.
Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas Recipe Ingredients
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives or pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas Recipe Directions
PREHEAT grill to low heat. Mix cheeses and olives.
SPREAD 4 of the tortillas evenly with the cheese mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge of each tortilla. Cover with remaining tortillas.
GRILL 2 minutes on each side or crisp and golden brown on both sides. Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes