i9 Sports Oakland County MI – i9 Sports in East and West Oakland County Michigan offer youth sports leagues in Flag Football, Soccer, T-Ball, Baseball, Cheerleading, Basketball, Lacrosse and more in spring, fall, winter and summer leagues.
i9 Sports Oakland County MI Features…
1. Equal Play – All kids get equal playing time and all kids are treated equally and with respect.
2. Focus on fun – Yes we keep score, however, the focus on the league is fun for the kids without overly intense competition. No tryouts or drafts and kids can play with their friends.
3. Awards – All kids in our leagues receive medals and/or trophies and all kids will likely win one of the weekly sportsmanship medals.
4. Sportsmanship – We teach Sportsmanship Values (such as respect, honesty, courtesy,…etc) in our programs and re-enforce these values through our Weekly Sportsmanship Medals which are awarded to a member of each team, each week for best exemplifying that week’s value.
5. Certified Coaches – Yes, our coaches are volunteers, however, all coaches have passed a criminal background check and have been certified by attending an i9 Sports coaching clinic prior to the start of the season. In the clinic we train the coaches to coach by positive coaching techniques and to coach by the values of our league.
6. Certified Officials – Our officials are NOT volunteers. They are trained by the i9Sports staff to understand the unique rules of each sport, as well as the i9 Sports philosophy.
7. Professional Staff on site – At any i9 Sports event you will find our trained staff of professionals who insure the organization of the event, answer questions, insures the safety of the participants, and who insures that all participants, coaches, and parents are staying within the values of i9 Sports.
8. The Parental Pledge – Yes, a lot of organizations now have a pledge that parents must sign, however, WE MEAN IT. Any parent or coach who becomes too emotional and strays outside of the values of our league, will get a tap on a shoulder and a friendly reminder saying, “I am sorry, that is not how we do it in this league. Please refrain from….”
9. Organization – We take care of all of the details and provide great communication to you.
10. Convenience – Practices are kept to a maximum of one time per week and are only on game days. Convenient locations in the Oakland County area (Rochester, Auburn Hills and Royal Oak/Madison Heights and now West Bloomfield). Outstanding communication so you do not have to worry about the details.
i9 Sports of East Oakland County, Michigan and West Oakland County, Michigan offer youth sports leagues and programs in Flag Football, Soccer, T-Ball, Baseball, Cheerleading, Basketball, Lacrosse and more in spring, fall, winter and summer leagues.
i9 Sports Oakland County MI – East Oakland County and West Oakland County
Owner/Area Developer i9 Sports® – East Oakland County
Location: 1837 Flagstone Circle, Rochester, MI 48307
Office Phone: 248-632-6166
See related posts below for more info on i9 Sports Oakland County MI