Lawrence Technological University Summer Camps 2022 Academic STEM & STEAM summer camps – Summer camps for high school students interested in engineering, technology, design and science. More than 30 engineering and technology summer camp choices await Metro Detroit MI summer campers seeking to improve their academics while previewing the college experience. You can even choose a day camp or residential option!
Choose from these Lawrence Technological University Summer Camps
- 3-D Modeling & Printing
- Architecture and Design: Robotics and Fabrication
- Architecture and Interior Design – Two-Dimensional Design Techniques
- Architecture and Interior Design – Three-Dimensional Design Techniques
- Art of Extracting a Story from data with visualization using Python Programming Language
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Networking, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
- Design Studio – Making a World for People
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- E-Sports Camps – It’s Not Just a Game
- Engineering Sustainable Spaces for Living, Work, Play
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Esports Camps: It’s Not Just a Game
- Game Design: Environment Design Studio
- Game Design: Making Something Unreal
- Graphic Design: Logos and Branding Camp
- Graphic Design: Create a Mobile App
- Humans and Technology
- Industrial Design: Product Design and Innovation
- Industrial Engineering – Fun and Learning
- International Summer Camp in Psychology
- Introduction to AI & Deep Learning with Python
- Leadership Summer Camp
- Marketing 101: Traditional and Digital
- Mathematical Epidemiology – Modeling the Zombie Apocalypse
- Molecules in Medicine
- Robotics I
- Robotics II
- Sketching and Visual Communication
- The Hidden Engineering Inside Buildings
- Transportation Design
- Youth Entrepreneurship and Global Trade
Lawrence Technological University Summer Camps 2022 Info
Lawrence Technological University Summer Camp Date(s) – June 20 through June 24, 2022, July 11 through July 15, 2022, July 18 through July 22, 2022, July 25 through July 29, 2022.
Lawrence Technological University Summer Camp Cost – Camps cost between $850 and $950, based on subject matter and whether students commute or stay on campus.
Lawrence Technological University Summer Camp Discount Info – Save $100 per camp by registering before February 1, 2022. Registration closes on June 1, 2022.
Lawrence Technological University Summer Camp Description – LTU’s Marburger STEM Center offers stimulating academic camps for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in engineering, technology, design, and science. Professors will introduce you to the latest innovations in modern labs and studios on LTU’s 107-acre campus in Southfield.
Choose a summer day camp or residential summer camp option – LTU’s summer camps can also give you a glimpse into college life. You can commute or opt for a residential camp. You’ll live in student housing, eat in the cafeteria, and participate in a fun selection of organized activities each evening. Current Lawrence Tech students will be on hand to assist campers.
LTU summer camps fill up quickly, so don’t miss out! Additional information and all registration forms are found at www.ltu.edu/summercamps. Early registration is recommended as the camps fill quickly.
All camps are held at Lawrence Technological University. Learn more and register online at www.ltu.edu/summercamps. For more information contact Lisa Kujawa at email@example.com.
Lawrence Technological University
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075-1058
Phone – 800-225-5588
Website – www.ltu.edu
ABOUT LAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
At Lawrence Technological University students benefit from small class sizes and knowledgeable faculty members committed to providing them with a real-world, hands-on education from day one. The private university offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs, at the 107-acre Southfield campus and online, in Colleges of Architecture and Design, Arts and Sciences, Business and Information Technology, and Engineering. Lawrence Tech students enjoy a rich campus life, with over 60 student groups and groups and men’s and women’s NAIA Conference sports.
Register today for Lawrence Technological University Summer Camps.