Marinated Grilled Shrimp Recipe – This recipe can be done with either frozen or fresh shrimp. Try it with a salad, baked potato, and garlic bread. Easy.
I can’t wait to try this easy recipe. I am on this real annoying wheat free/dairy free diet and I am running out of ideas of what to cook. Plus, my in-laws gave us their huge and awesome BBQ because they said it was too big for just the two of them (thanks, mom!). So now I am a grilling nut!
Marinated Grilled Shrimp Recipe Ingredients
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
Marinated Grilled Shrimp Recipe Directions
1. In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and red wine vinegar. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.