Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipe – How to make oatmeal using your slow cooker / crock pot. Prep this easy dish in the slow cooker, and wake up the next morning to a hot breakfast already made!
Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipe Ingredients
- 4 cups milk ( water works also)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (can be modified)
- 2 tbsp butter (can be omitted)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2cups chopped apples
- 1 cup raisins (or craisins)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (can be omitted)
Oatmeal Slow Cooker Recipe Directions
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, mix well. Cook on warm or low setting overnight, about 7-8 hours. In the am , stir well and serve. Serves 8-10.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.
Be the first to comment