RARA Recreation Complex review, pics, and info. RARA (Rochester Avon Recreational Authority) has expanded to a 2nd building, a new Recreation Complex, located next door to their current facility at 480 E Second St. Guests can come to this new RARA Recreation Complex to enjoy fitness classes, open courts for basketball, volleyball, pickleball, and hockey/futsal, and cardio and weight equipment.
Between the two buildings, RARA has the following amenities for everyone in the community to enjoy…
RARA Recreation Complex Features
- 10,000 sq ft turf fieldhouse with two game fields
- 8,500 sq ft gymnastics training center (fLipSpot Gymnastics)
- 4 Dance Studios
- Party Room
- Indoor Playscape
- Child Watch/Preschool Services
- 2,500 sq ft group fitness studio
- 4,500 sq ft fitness center with cardio, weights, and functional fitness
- 10,000 sq ft gymnasium with two middle school size courts for every sport. One court enclosed with a rink system and benches for inline hockey and retractable goals for futsal.
- Locker Rooms
- Changing Rooms
- Personal Trainer Offices
RARA Recreation Complex Features Pics
Group Fitness classes are based on 6 groups – Fusion, Definitions, Stomp, Vibe, Kinetics, and TKO. There are workout programs, fit tests, and 200+ classes to choose from.
There are day passes, punch passes, senior discounts, monthly, yearly, and family memberships available for the fitness center. A family membership includes free child watch for members participating in on-site activities for up to 2 hours.
RARA Recreation Complex Hours
Monday through Friday 6a-10p
Open Gym from 4p-7p
Child Watch from 10a-12p and 5:30p-8p
Saturday and Sunday 10a-8p
Open Gym from 10a-3p
No child watch
Open Gym hours are extended to any times not reserved. Check availability at www.rararegistration.org.
480 & 500 E Second
Rochester, MI 48307
Phone – 248-656-8308
website – www.RARArecreation.org
See related posts below for more info on RARA and the NEW RARA Recreation Complex