Reuben Dip Recipe – recipe, ingredients, and directions to make an east, awesome Reuben Dip. This recipe is a party favorite – maybe a good one for a Super Bowl party. Serve it with wheat crackers, pita bread or small pieces of rye bread.
Reuben Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded corned beef
- 16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
Reuben Dip Recipe Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and dressing.
3. Spread sauerkraut into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise-dressing mixture on top of the sauerkraut.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.