Rochester Eye Care Lasik Review – Review of my Lasik procedure at Rochester Eye Care in the Crittenton Medical Building in Rochester MI.
I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I have had my lasik at Rochester Eye Care procedure done! So time really does fly by! Here is my review:
I am still 100% happy and thrilled with the outcome of my procedure with Rochester Eye Care. My vision is great. I have been fortunate to not have experienced any strange halo effects with light, even at night while driving. I see things with lasik very crisp and clear. It’s saying a lot because my script was about a -5.0 in each eye, and I had some astigmatism. If I had a chance to go back and do it over again, I would not change a thing. I am getting ready for my annual lasik follow up exam with the great staff at Rochester Eye Care, and I am looking forward to it. I am guessing it will be nothing but good news!
My biggest benefits and appreciations of Rochester Eye Care Lasik are:
- being able to see in the shower
- to go swimming and not have to decide between going under water and being able to see
- watching fireworks with the kids and having them look amazing
- drifting off to sleep at night and not having to get back up and take out the contacts
- not having to wear uncomfortable glasses and messing with them when I needed sunglasses, or when I wanted to be active, etc.
- and most of all, not having to deal with the irritations caused by contacts because of my seasonal allergies and sensitive eyes. I was very careful and followed all the rules, and I would still get irritations and infections from the contacts. I hated having to resort to glasses so much when I could not wear the contacts. I don’t like how I look in them, they were very expensive, and they always got in the way.
I can’t reiterate enough how happy I am about the Rochester Eye Care Lasik procedure I received. If you’re thinking about lasik or Rochester Eye Care get the initial consult done and ask some questions. Or, email me Lisa@OaklandCountyMoms.com and I would be happy to tell you what I know!
Rochester Eye Care is located in the Crittenton medical building and their number is 248-650-2255.