Salsa Guacamole Dip Recipe – easy recipe for this guacamole dip using salsa. A party favorite! My sister loves guacamole and she said this recipe for guacamole dip is at its best when she adds salsa to it. Her kids even fight over it.
Salsa Guacamole Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 6 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- Tortilla chips
Salsa Guac Dip Directions
1. In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in salsa, onions, salt and garlic. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.