Spencer Park Bass Tournament 2019 info – Spencer Park in Rochester Hills MI hosts an annual bass tournament each June. This year’s bass tournament is scheduled for Saturday, June 8, 2019 from 11a-3p (registration begins at 10a and closes at 1p). The Bass Tournament is FREE but a vehicle permit is required to enter Spencer Park for the event. Contestants are welcome to stay, picnic, or swim before or after the tournament!
Spencer Rochester Hills Park Bass Tournament 2019
- Every Large Mouth Bass OVER 7 inches counts for scoring purposes. Tournament and park officials drive around Carter Lake to monitor catches as they come in.
- Equipment is NOT provided. Bring your own fishing poles and tackle.
- There is a casting contest for kids ages 12 and under during the tournament.
- During the tournament, only shore fishing is allowed. Anglers are not allowed to go deeper than ankle deep in the water.
- Prizes are awarded for multiple categories.
- Equipment is not provided. Bring your own fishing poles and lures.
- Park staff will make a continuous circuit around the lake taking measurements of catches. Wave to the staff to indicate you have a catch awaiting measurement.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
The Park Bass Tournament is open to ALL AGES and SKILL LEVELS. In the past, prizes have been awarded in several different categories but Oakland County Moms does not have prize info for this year’s tournament.
Spencer Park Rochester Hills (Thelma G Spencer Park on Carter Lake)
3701 John R Rd
Rochester Hills, MI
For more in on Spencer Park Bass Tournament, visit www.rochesterhills.org or contact Chris Parsell at email@example.com 248-656-4657.