Strawberry Peach Smoothie Recipe – DIY smoothie recipe that contains less sugar and calories than most restaurant smoothies. Smoothie recipes are among my favorites. I love the fact that many restaurants are picking up on the smoothie craze. Unfortunately, many restaurant smoothies are calorie-packed sugar bombs. Thankfully there are many do-it-yourself smoothie recipes that combine nutrition AND great taste. Tracee Yablon Brenner RD, CHHC of Real Food Moms dot com sent OCM a great one!
Strawberry Peach Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 cup Peaches, Frozen sliced unsweetened
- 1 cup, unthawed Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup(s) 8 oz Greek 0% Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Almond Milk Original, rice milk or organic skim milk (preferably organic grass-fed
- 2 tbsp ground Flax Seeds (sprouted) (Optional)- High in Omega 3s, good for digestion
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- Cinnamon sprinkle (Optional)
- Whey Protein 1-2 tbsp (Optional)- Brain power, curbs appetite
Strawberry Peach Smoothie Directions Gather all ingredients, Place in high speed blender, Mix for 1-2 minutes, or desired consistency. Divide in three 8 ounce cups. Drink and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories: 142.9, Total Fat 3.6g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mgSodium 92.7mg, Total Carbohydrate 23.3g, Dietary Fiber 3.9g, Sugars 11.1g, Protein 4.5g.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes
Be the first to comment