Summer Impressions Day Camp West Bloomfield – Summer Day camps for kids ages 3-14 years old. Summer Impressions has something for everyone and offers a range of activities including… overnight sleepovers, 2 in ground heated pools, field trips, science experiments, arts & crafts, arcade and outdoor games, special visitors, rock climbing, sports and spirit days. Summer Impressions is located in West Bloomfield between Lone Pine and Long Lake in a beautiful country setting. Just 5 minutes from Farmington Hills, Bloomfield Hills, and Commerce. Their camps have more than 29 years of experience in camp fun!
Summer Impressions is an all-inclusive day camp program and is accredited by the American Camp Association. Summer Impressions continues to offer flexible scheduling with your choice of 2-5 days per week supervised by experienced, nurturing, and enthusiastic staff. FREE before and after care available. Come as early as 7a and stay until 6p.
Summer Impressions Day Camp 2019 Dates
Camp begins June 10, 2019 and runs through August 30, 2019 for 12 weeks of summer fun. Full days are 9a – 3:30p, with optional extended hours from 7a-9a and/or 3:30p-6p at NO ADDITIONAL charge.
Summer Impressions Day Camp 2019 Age Appropriate Camps (Ages 3-14)
- “Breaking Away” program (ages 2-3) – For your child’s first camp experience
- “Cool Kids Camp” (ages 3-4) – Highlights fun, new friends, and learning new skills
- “Awesome Adventurers Camp” (children entering Kindergarten) – Offers more challenging activities and campers are eligible to participate in the Awesome Overnights and Safety City programs
- “Energetic Explorers Camp” (ages 6-10) – Campers participate in the planning process which results in unique schedules from weekly adventure trips and overnights.
- “Leaders-In-Training Program” (ages 11-14) – Designed for older children looking for fun while learning new responsibilities and leadership skills
Summer Impressions Day Camp 2019 Camp Cost & Registration
Prices vary based on age, scheduling, and session. Registration has started; don’t be left out of the fun!
Deposit – $200 per child and applies to tuition. Also includes Summer Impressions’ annual camp T-shirt.
Weekly cost as low as $145 for two days.
Please visit www.summerimpressions.com for current pricing and discounts. Download your application and register today.
Summer Impressions Day Camp
4150 Middlebelt Rd
West Bloomfield, MI, 48323
For more info on Summer Impressions Day Camp, visit www.summerimpressions.com or call 248-932-2955