Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes from Carla Hall of The Chew – Casserole recipes include – Buttery Onion Crumb Brussel Sprouts recipe, Green Bean Casserole, and Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole.
Carla Hall of ABC’s The Chew gave us some of her favorite Thanksgiving casserole recipes.
We had an interview with Carla last season and as part of her association with Country Crock®, she offered up 3 Carla Hall Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes.
CARLA HALL THANKSGIVING CASSEROLE RECIPES VIA COUNTRY CROCK®
Buttery Onion Crumb Brussel Sprouts Casserole
Buttery Onion Crumb Brussel Sprouts Casserole Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 cups cooked Brussels sprouts [or thawed frozen], halved
- 1 cup fat free half and half
Buttery Onion Crumb Brussel Sprouts Casserole Directions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Add crumbs; cook, stirring until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes; remove to bowl.
- Melt remaining Spread in same skillet. Add Brussels sprouts; toss. Stir in half and half and 1/2 the crumb mixture. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole Recipe
Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread , melted
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup cooked mixed vegetables , (such as peas and carrots)
- 1/2 cup prepared turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread , cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
Upside-Down Hot Turkey Sandwich Casserole Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat 8-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread. Spoon in mashed potatoes, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon Spread. Top with turkey and vegetables and gravy. Dollop with cranberry sauce. Toss bread cubes with remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and poultry seasoning and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through and bread cubes are toasted.
Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons Recipe
Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2 1/2 cups fresh Italian or French bread cubes
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables (such as green beans and red bell pepper)
Caesar Green Bean Casserole with Buttery Croutons Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat in large nonstick skillet. Remove 2 tablespoons to medium bowl; add bread cubes and 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook over low heat 1 minute. Add vegetables and remaining Parmesan and toss to coat. Pour into shallow 2-qt. baking dish and sprinkle with bread cubes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until vegetables are heated through and bread cubes are lightly golden.
Carla Hall reminds us to visit CountryCrock.com and you’ll see more thanksgiving casserole recipes and tips for your holidays!