Ultimate Pasta Salad Recipe. The tri-colored pasta along with the variety of vegetables, salami, cheeses and spices is what makes this pasta salad out of this world. This salad tastes wonderful right after you make it, but is best served the day after.
yield: 12 servings
Ultimate Pasta Salad Recipe Ingredients
* 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored spiral pasta
* 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
* 1/2 head fresh cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
* 1 red onion, chopped
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 8 ounces salami slices, cut into squares
* 8 ounces provolone cheese slices, cut into squares, or 8 oz. feta cheese
* 1 (6 ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained and sliced
* 1/2 cup olive oil, or to taste
* 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
* salt and pepper to taste
* Italian seasoning to taste
Ultimate Pasta Salad Recipe Directions
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Toss chilled pasta with the broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, garlic, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, olives, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.