Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – I prefer Cholula Hot Sauce when making this slow cooker or crock pot friendly take of a Buffalo chicken recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup favorite red pepper hot sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, finely chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese or
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 cups cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Tortilla chips, vegetables or crackers for dipping
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a shallow dish mix together the hot sauce and cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese, celery, red bell pepper and cheese until blended. Stir in the shredded chicken.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving with chips, vegetables or crackers.
Adapted from http://www.franksredhot.com/.
See REVIEWS / RECIPES for more recipes.