Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience Contest – Enter to win great seats to an upcoming Pistons game and an unforgettable experience for your child.
The Detroit Pistons and Oakland County Moms are teaming up this season with the Detroit Pistons to give away a Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain experience for kids (plus great tickets) to select games this season.
See the Detroit Pistons march toward a playoff birth this spring with affordable ticket packages.
The Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience Includes
- 4 tickets to see the Pistons battle the New York Knicks on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 7p
- FREE honorary captain t-shirt
- Sit courtside during warmups
- A chance for up to 3 kids to walk on to the court (with 1 adult) to shake hands with the refs at center court before the game
- Meet the captains of both teams
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Your child’s name announced by the official Detroit Pistons announcer.
To enter to win the Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience
- Sign-up for our free OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- Sign your child up for the FREE Pistons Kids Club – Junior Pistons.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put PISTONS / KNICKS in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info. Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-4.
I’ll accept entries until Thursday, January 30, 2020 and announce the winners on Friday, January 31, 2020. The winners will receive Pistons tickets for the Saturday, February 8, 2020 Detroit Pistons vs New York Knicks game and info on how to pick up the prize. Winner will be announced on this page on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience Contest Winner
- Friday, March 22 Winner – Amy W
- Friday, November 22 Winner – Sarah L
- Friday, January 31 Winner – TBD Enter Today
Visit pistons.com to learn more about the Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience.