Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience Contest – Enter to win great seats to an upcoming Pistons game and an unforgettable experience for your child.
The Detroit Pistons and Oakland County Moms are teaming up this season to give away a Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain experience for kids (plus great tickets) to select games this season.
The Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience includes
- 4 tickets to see the Pistons battle the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7p
- A chance for up to 3 kids to walk on to the court (with 1 adult) to shake hands with the refs at center court before the game
- Meet the captains of both teams
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- You child’s name announced by Mason, the official Detroit Pistons emcee.
To enter to win the Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience for your son or daughter…
- Sign-up for our free OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- Sign your child up for the FREE Pistons Kids Club – Junior Pistons.
- e-mail me at email@example.com. Put PISTONS JAZZ in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info. Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-4.
I’ll accept entries until January 15, 2018 and announce the winners on January 16, 2018. The winners will receive the lower level Pistons tickets for Wednesday, January 24, 2018 and info on how to pick up the prize.
Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience Contest Winner
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 Winner – Michelle S
Check out www.313presents.com for affordable ticket packages and don’t forget to check out Pistons.com/kidsclub for the FREE Detroit Pistons Kids Club! The Junior Pistons Kids Club offers kids access to exciting Pistons opportunities, contests, and more!
See our GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS tab for more great Oakland County Moms contests going on RIGHT NOW!
Visit pistons.com to learn more about the Detroit Pistons Honorary Captain Experience.