Junction 1869 Contest – Enter to win a FREE vintage-style T-shirt from Junction 1869, an online retro shop featuring old-school Rochester Hills favorites. Celebrate the history of Rochester & Rochester Hills with their line of clothing. These are great gift ideas too. This contest is courtesy of OCM and our friends at Junction1869.
If you grew up in the 48306, 48307, 48308, or 48309… you’ll recognize these throwback Ts. Take it from a OU PIONEERS alum, who had his 90s softball team sponsored by MR B’S, who worked as a laborer at Van Hoosen Farm in college, who used to “hang out” at Winchester Mall – these shirts are great. They’re soft, comfortable, and stylish.
The Junction 1869 roster of shirts just keeps growing! The winner will their choice of style and size from the following…
- Mr B’s Rochester
- Winchester Mall
- Four Bears Waterpark
- North Hill Elementary Hooters
- Oakland University Pioneers
- B&G Prime Meats
- Van Hoosen Farm
- Rochester Elevator (NEW)
- Bill Knapp’s
To Enter To Win the Junction 1869 Contest Prize Pack
- Sign-up for our FREE OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at email@example.com. Put ROCHESTER JUNCTION in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries through Sunday, January 2, 2022 and random draw/notify/announce a winner on Monday, January 3, 2022. Winner will be snail-mailed 1 Junction 1869 T-Shirt of their choice from Junction 1869. Winner can choose the size and design after they have been contacted by Junction 1869. You can preview all of the shirts HERE. The winner will be announced on Monday, January 3, 2022.
Junction 1869 Contest Winners
- Monday, July 12, 2021 Winner – Megan R of Lake Orion
- Monday, September 13, 2021 – Mary C of Shelby Twp
- November 8, 2021 Winner – Rose T
- January 3, 2022 Winner – TBD ENTER TODAY!
This Junction 1869 Contest is brought to you by Oakland County Moms and Junction 1869.