Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests – Oakland County Moms and Meadow Brook Hall are teaming up once again to give away passes to their summer
concert series concerts (previously known as Jazz in the Garden) all summer long!
The evening includes a beautiful evening of music, light hors d’oeuvres, and a self-guided main floor tour of Meadow Brook Hall.
Enter to win the third Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contest on August 10 – a performance by Ben Sharkley.
To enter to win Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests
- Sign-up for our FREE OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- Become a fan of or “like” the Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens facebook page.
- e-mail me at email@example.com. Put MEADOWBROOKAugust10 in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries until August 5, 2017 & draw/notify a winner on August 6, 2017. The winner will receive 2 free tickets to Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concert Series on August 10, 2017. Winner will be announced on this page.
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests Winners
- July 13, 2017 Winner – Mary B
- July 27, 2017 Winner – Kristen C
- August 10, 2017 Winner – TBA ???
- August 24, 2017 Winner – TBA ???
Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens will host 4 Summer Concert Series events for the summer 2017 season on July 13, July 27, August 10 and August 24. Tickets are available on the Meadow Brook Hall website. I’ve attended Jazz in the Garden / Summer Concert Series events in the past and truly enjoying the fun-filled, relaxing evenings at Meadow Brook.
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Pics
Meadow Brook Hall is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of auto pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929, Meadow Brook Hall represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America, and is especially renowned for its superb craftsmanship, architectural detailing and grand scale of 88,000 square-feet. It was the center of a country estate that included 1,500 acres, numerous farm buildings, recreational facilities, several residences and formal gardens.
See our GIVEAWAYS/CONTESTS tab for more great Oakland County Moms contests going on RIGHT NOW!
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests are an annual Oakland County Moms tradition.