Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests – Oakland County Moms and Meadow Brook Hall are teaming up once again to give away passes to their summer
concert series concerts all summer long!
The evening includes a beautiful evening of music, light hors d’oeuvres, and a self-guided main floor tour of Meadow Brook Hall, and cash bar. Tickets are on sale now for these concerts for $35 each. Purchase them today by calling 248-364-6252 or visit meadowbrookhall.org/programs/summer-concert-series
Enter to win the third Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contest on Thursday, August 15 – a performance by Kimmie Horne.
To enter to win Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests
- Sign-up for our FREE OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- Become a fan of or “like” the Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens facebook page.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put MEADOW BROOK HALL SUMMER THREE in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries until Thursday, August 8, 2019 & draw/notify a winner on Friday, August 9, 2019. The winner will receive 2 free tickets to Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concert Series on Friday, August 9, 2019. Winner will be announced on this page.
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests Winners
- July 12, 2019 Winner – Beth H
- July 25, 2019 Winner – Alicia L
- August 9, 2019 Winner – Aimee M
Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens will host 3 Summer Concert Series events for the summer 2019 season on July 18, August 1, and August 15. Tickets are available on the Meadow Brook Hall website. I’ve attended Summer Concert Series events in the past and truly enjoying the fun-filled, relaxing evenings at Meadow Brook.
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Pics
Meadow Brook Hall is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of auto pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929, Meadow Brook Hall represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America, and is especially renowned for its superb craftsmanship, architectural detailing and grand scale of 88,000 square-feet. It was the center of a country estate that included 1,500 acres, numerous farm buildings, recreational facilities, several residences and formal gardens.
Meadow Brook Hall Summer Concerts Contests are an annual Oakland County Moms tradition.