Oakland County Moms Mother’s Day Contest 2021 – The Annual Oakland County Moms Mother’s Day Contest! This year’s prize package includes a FREE membership to Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens, a FREE $70 GC to use at Essential Massage Therapy in Ferndale, and a FREE Floral Tea Set (courtesy of Meadow Brook Hall & Gardens). These are great prizes to win and great gift ideas!
Oakland County Moms Mother’s Day Contest 2021 Prize Package Includes
- ONE INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP TO MEADOW BROOK – Members receive free touring throughout the year, along with free access to their two holiday experiences – Winter Wonder Lights and Holiday Walk. In addition, members will discounts to Meadow Brook Theatre, early access to events, event previews, guess passes, reserved seating, and MORE. You can find out more info about member benefits and how to sign up for a Meadow Brook Hall Membership HERE.
- ONE 1-HOUR MASSAGE – One Hour Massage gift certificate for Essential Massage Therapy in Ferndale (value $70). Redeemable for Swedish, Deep Tissue or Prenatal massage. Valid until May 9, 2022. Check out Essential Massage Therapy’s list of services HERE.
- ONE FLORAL TEA SET – Compliments of Meadow Brook Hall. Toast your new Meadow Brook Membership status with this beautiful floral tea pairing – featuring a uniquely designed tea cup, saucer, spoon and tin of tea. Everyone who purchases a membership to Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens before May 7, 2021 receives this tea set. Learn more HERE.
To enter to win the 2021 Oakland County Moms Mother’s Day Contest
- Sign-up for our free OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put OCM MOTHER’S DAY 2021 in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries until Thursday, May 6, 2021 and draw a winner on Friday, May 7, 2021. Winner will be sent info on how to redeem prizes (gift certificates, tickets, info, etc). The winner will be announced on this page on Friday, May 7, 2021. Oakland County Moms IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for prizes lost or damaged in the mail.
Mother’s Day Contest 2021 Winner
- Jessica O of Clarkston
ABOUT Essential Massage Therapy Ferndale
“We believe that massage is not just a luxury for the few, it is an acquirable necessity for all. Serving Ferndale (Oakland County) in Metro Detroit, Michigan since 2003, our certified and licensed massage therapy practitioners are committed to providing our clients with the special care and consideration every individual needs. We specialize in relieving and revitalizing those tired, aching muscles and quieting your mind so you can return to your life with a deep sense of calm and focus.” Check out Essential Massage Therapy Ferndale on FB
ABOUT Meadow Brook hall and Gardens
Meadow Brook Hall is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of auto pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929, Meadow Brook Hall represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America, and is especially renowned for its superb craftsmanship, architectural detailing and grand scale of 88,000 square-feet. It was the center of a country estate that included 1,500 acres, numerous farm buildings, recreational facilities, several residences and formal gardens. For more info, see the official Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens website.