Peppa Pig World of Play Tickets Contest – Enter to win a family four-pack for FREE admission to Peppa Pig World of Play at Great Lakes Crossing courtesy of Peppa and Oakland County Moms.
Laugh, learn, and play the day away at Peppa’s World of Play. Explore Peppa’s house, explore the sensory garden, ride Grandpa Pig’s train, and explore ALL 14 themed areas of Peppa’s fun world! Tickets to World of Play are on sale now! Save big by purchasing online and in advance.
Don’t forget, Peppa Pig World of Play hosts AWESOME Birthday Parties (MORE INFO).
To Enter to Win Peppa Pig World of Play Tickets Contest
- Sign-up for our FREE OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put SUZY SHEEP in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
I’ll accept entries until Thursday, May 7, 2020 and random draw/notify a winner on Friday, May 8, 2020. The winner will receive a family four-pack of tickets to Peppa Pig World of Play at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills. Winners tickets will be snail mailed to them. Oakland County Moms is NOT responsible for tickets lost or damaged in the mail. Winner will be announced on this page Friday, May 8, 2020.
FINE PRINT – Tickets are non-refundable, non changeable, and are not for resale. Terms and conditions apply. For more info on Peppa Pig tickets, visit www.peppapigworldofplay.com/michigan/en/tickets
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 Winner – Jennifer D
- Thursday, January 3, 2020 Winner – Jackie M
- Friday, March 13, 2020 Winner – Brannigan P
- Friday, May 8, 2020 Winner – TBD Enter Today!
Peppa Pig World of Play
4362 Baldwin Road
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
Between Districts 6 & 7
Peppa Pig World of Play Hours
MON-THU – 10a-6p
FRI-SAT – 10a-8p (7p during the school year / 8p during the summer)
SUN – 11a-6p
Peppa Pig World of Play Tickets Contest is brought to you by Merlin Entertainments and Oakland County Moms.