Topgolf Auburn Hills Brunch Menu review – Topgolf in Auburn Hills has just added some new brunch menu items. They invited me out with some friends to try it all out, while enjoying some rounds of Topgolf.
Topgolf is a blast whether you’re a frequent golfer or a beginner. My daughter had never swung a club before and really enjoyed it. The bays are very high-tech…you wave your club over the dispenser and a ball comes out. Each ball has a microchip so it’s landing location is detected and scored. The electronic scoreboard automatically keeps track of the game.
Topgolf Pics & Brunch Pics
The new brunch menu at Topgolf in Auburn Hills is available every Saturday and Sunday from open until 2p.
The Topgolf brunch menu showcases classic breakfast dishes with a great blend of lunch ingredients to offer flavorful meal options that include…
TOPGOLF AUBURN HILLS BRUNCH MENU
- Acai Superfood Bowl – Acai purée, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bananas, granola, chia seeds, sliced almonds, kiwi and toasted coconut
- Ahi Tuna Avocado Toast – Seeded bread, miso dressing, crispy quinoa, orange, cilantro and sesame seeds
- Carnitas Benedict – Buttermilk biscuits, fried egg, tomatillo salsa, pico de gallo and queso fresco
- Farmers Market Benedict – Zucchini cake, grilled tomato, poached egg, roasted tomato sauce and queso fresco
- Carrot Cake Waffles – four mini waffles, cream cheese icing, caramel sauce, candied pecans, fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Everything Bagel Flatbread – Smoked salmon, herbed cream cheese, capers, dill, red onion, radish and tomatoes
We were able to sample all of the options listed above, along with a side of their breakfast sausage. We were incredibly impressed by the quality, taste, portion, and creativity of the dishes. Every dish was so good, we couldn’t pick a favorite. Chef Konrad was a great host and also tweaked some of the items to suit our dietary needs.
Topgolf Auburn Hills
500 Great Lakes Crossing Dr
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
See our REVIEWS/RESTAURANTS tab for more Oakland County and Metro Detroit MI restaurant reviews, pics and more.
For more info on the Topgolf Auburn Hills brunch menu, call 248-904-1032