Detroit Ford Fireworks 2023 date, parking info, and the best places to view the Detroit Riverfront Fireworks hosted by theparadecompany.com and sponsored by Ford.
METRO DETROIT FIREWORKS SHOWS
FREE SUMMER FUN FOR KIDS
OAKLAND COUNTY FIREWORKS SHOWS
MACOMB COUNTY FIREWORKS SHOWS
WAYNE COUNTY FIREWORKS SHOWS
COMERICA PARK DETROIT TIGERS FIREWORKS SHOWS
HURON-CLINTON METROPARKS FIREWORKS SHOWS
Ford Fireworks 20223will take place on Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:06 and is the the largest public fireworks display in Michigan with fireworks and other pyrotechnics being displayed on 3 barges in the Detroit River. The barges are placed closer to the Detroit side of the river but the fireworks can definitely be seen on the other side of the Detroit River in Windsor, ON.
You can stay at home and watch the Detroit fireworks LIVE on WDIV – Local 4 TV.
Best Viewing Spots for the Detroit Fireworks / Ford Fireworks
- Belle Isle (intersection of Jefferson Ave and East Grand Blvd) – The park opens on fireworks day at 2p for vehicles. Belle Isle park admission is $?? for all vehicles. Once parking capacity is reached, no vehicles will be allowed to enter the park.
- Hart Plaza (1 Hart Plaza, Detroit, MI 48226) – Hart Plaza opens for fireworks viewing at 2p on the day of the display and will remain open until capacity is reached. You can not re-enter once admitted.
Detroit Fireworks / Ford Fireworks Parking
People violating parking laws in Detroit on the day of the fireworks should be reminded that parking laws are STRICTLY enforced. Officials aren’t afraid to ticket vehicles and have been known to ticket and tow cars quickly.
The Municipal Parking Department offers fireworks parking at these Detroit City owned garages.
- Ford Underground Garage (30 E Jefferson, Detroit, MI 48226) – parking until 1a
- Eastern Market Garage (2727 Riopelle St, Detroit, MI 48226) – parking until midnight
OTHER Detroit Parking for Fireworks
There are plenty of other “non official” and privately owned parking lots throughout Detroit with close access to the fireworks. This helpful site can give you a map to the different Detroit parking garages. Expect to pay a pretty penny.
Ford Fireworks Street Closures
Many freeways and thoroughfares in and around the City of Detroit close beginning at 6p.
Detroit Fireworks / Other Places to View the Fireworks
A lot of people try to view the fireworks at places other than Belle Isle or Hart Plaza but many nearby public parks and other locations are often closed during the fireworks.
Parks / Public Areas CLOSED During the Detroit Ford Fireworks
- AB Ford Park (100 Lenox, Detroit, MI)
- Henderson Park (8800 E Jefferson, Detroit, MI)
- Lakewood East (14578 Riverfront Blvd, Detroit, MI)
- Maheras-Gentry Park (12550 Avondale, Detroit, MI)
- Mariner Park (14700 Riverside Blvd, Detroit, MI)
- Mt Elliott Park (110 Mt Elliott, Detroit, MI)
- Riverside Park
- The entire RiverWalk location
- Spirit Plaza (Woodward at Jefferson, Detroit, MI)
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:06p
Detroit Fireworks 2023 – Ford Fireworks Detroit 2023
Detroit River / Downtown Detroit
Detroit’s skyline will once again dance with lights and music as The Parade Company and Ford bring you the 64th Annual Fireworks along the Detroit River. Experience the Detroit Fireworks, the largest fireworks show in Michigan. For more info, visit theparade.org. PARKING INFO / VIEWING INFO…
For more info on the Detroit Ford Fireworks 2023, visit theparadecompany.com.