Dino Stroll Tickets Contest – Enter to win 4 tickets for Opening Night of Dino Stroll at Canterbury Village this Spring! With a shortage of family fun spring events around Metro Detroit this season, Dino Stroll is going to be a HOT ticket. This prize package is courtesy of OCM and our friends at Canterbury Village.
Strollers will see animatronic dinosaurs standing over 30 feet tall and spanning over 40 feet long complete with life-like moving heads, necks, tails, wings, eyes blinking, mouths that open and close, breathing movements, synchronized sounds, spraying water and many more exquisite details that bring them to life. There will be photo opportunities at many displays. The event will also feature live music, food & drink available for purchase, and roaming characters.
Canterbury Village Dino Stroll Pics – PHOTO CREDITS – Canterbury Village
To Enter to Win the Dino Stroll Tickets Contest
- Sign-up for our FREE OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter here.
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put DINO STROLL TWO in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
We’ll accept entries to this contest through Thursday, May 13, 2021 and random draw/notify a winner on Friday, May 14, 2021. The winner will receive 4 tickets to OPENING NIGHT of Dino Stroll – Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 8p. Winner will be sent notification on how to redeem their tickets via email. The winner will be announced on this page on Monday, April 12, 2021. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE MAY 20, 8p EVENT.
- April 11, 2021 Winner – Rachele N
- May 14, 2021 Winner – TBD Enter Today!
Canterbury Village Dino Stroll TICKET INFO
Tickets are $9.99 each and children under 2, Military and Veterans are free. $5 parking and additional services fees will apply. Field trips opportunities are available as well. A contactless ticketing system will be in place with all tickets available online and for advance purchase only. Limited capacity sessions will be offered with timed tickets available starting at 3:30p each day and every half hour, through 8p (8p is the last ticket time). The grounds have additional sanitization and safety measures in place that are in accordance with the State of Michigan’s current guidelines and restrictions. Masks are required.
Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Friday, May 21, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday, May 22, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Sunday, May 23, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Friday, May 28, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday, May 29, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Sunday, May 30, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Monday, May 31, 2021 from 3:30p-8p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Food, drink, and snacks will be available for purchase after each event at the Canterbury Village C-Pub and through various vendors & food trucks. Adults can enjoy seasonal beers, cocktails, wine, and hard ciders.
Event FAQ Per Canterbury Village
Please arrive as close as possible to the time printed on your ticket. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes past your entry time. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- The grounds might be uneven. Be careful when strolling
- Please arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible. Early entry will not be allowed. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes beyond the time stated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening
- If you become separated from your party or an accident occurs, please ask an employee to contact a security officer
Remember, no pets allowed.
2359 Joslyn Ct, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, 248-391-5700
This Dino Stroll Tickets Contest contest is brought to you buy Oakland County Moms and our friends at Canterbury Village in Lake Orion.