Dino Stroll Tickets Contest – Enter to win 4 tickets for Dino & Dragons Stroll at Canterbury Village this Spring! Dino Stroll is going to be a HOT ticket. This prize package is courtesy of OCM and our friends at Canterbury Village.
Use code DINOOCM when purchasing Stroll 2023 tickets online to save $5 per children’s admission ticket on every Canterbury Dino & Dragon Stroll ticket purchased online. Purchase tickets at this link.
Strollers will see animatronic dinosaurs standing over 30 feet tall and spanning over 40 feet long complete with life-like moving heads, necks, tails, wings, eyes blinking, mouths that open and close, breathing movements, synchronized sounds, spraying water and many more exquisite details that bring them to life. There will be photo opportunities at many displays. The event will also feature live music, food & drink available for purchase, and roaming characters.
Canterbury Village Dino Stroll Pics – PHOTO CREDITS – Canterbury Village
To Enter to Win the Dino Stroll Tickets Contest
- Sign-up for our free OaklandCountyMoms.com newsletter
- Become a fan of or “like” our Oakland County Moms facebook page.
- e-mail me at email@example.com. Put 2023DINOSAURS in the subject line and don’t forget to include ALL of your contact info (name/e-mail/phone #). Please let me know if you’ve completed steps 1-3.
We’ll accept entries to this contest through Wednesday, May 17, 2023 and random draw/notify a winner on Thursday, May 18, 2023. The winner will receive 4 tickets to Dino Stroll for – Dino Stroll 2023 at Canterbury Village. Winner will be sent notification on how to redeem their tickets via email. The winner will be announced on this page on Thursday, May 18, 2023.
- May 11, 2023 Winner – Jennifer F
- May 18, 2023 Winner – Blair B
Canterbury Village Dino Stroll TICKET INFO
Tickets are $24.99 each (plus ticket fees) and children under 2, Military and Veterans are free (except for ticket fees). $5 parking and additional services fees will apply. Field trips opportunities are available as well. A contactless ticketing system will be in place with all tickets available online and for advance purchase only. Limited capacity sessions will be offered with timed tickets available starting each day and every half hour, through 8p. There is also a Dino and Dragons after dark tour this year with times available after 8p on May 21, 2023.
Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 10a-4p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 9p-10p DINOS AFTER DARK – PURCHASE TICKETS
Sunday, May 21, 2023 from 10a-4p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Saturday, May 27, 2023 from 10a-4p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Sunday, May 28, 2023 from 10a-4p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Food, drink, and snacks will be available for purchase after each event at the Canterbury Village C-Pub and through various vendors & food trucks. Adults can enjoy seasonal beers, cocktails, wine, and hard ciders.
Event FAQ Per Canterbury Village
Please arrive as close as possible to the time printed on your ticket. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes past your entry time. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- The grounds might be uneven. Be careful when strolling
- Please arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible. Early entry will not be allowed. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes beyond the time stated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening
- If you become separated from your party or an accident occurs, please ask an employee to contact a security officer
Remember, no pets allowed.
2359 Joslyn Ct, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, 248-391-5700
This Dino Stroll Tickets Contest contest is brought to you buy Oakland County Moms and our friends at Canterbury Village in Lake Orion.