Lyon Township Kite Festival 2017 festival info. Kite Fest is an annual South Lyon event that takes place at James Atchison Park in New Hudson MI every June.
This year’s Lyon Twp Kite Festival takes place Saturday, June 3, and Sunday, June 4, 2017.
Kite Festival 2017 admission is – $5 per vehicle
Lyon Township Kite Festival 2017 (TENTATIVE)
- Free Kites (while supplies last)
- Kids Kite Decorating and Flying
- Professional Kite Flying Demonstrations
- Music and Live Entertainment
- Kids Crafts
- Quadcopter Racing
- Face painting
- Kids Games from Oakland County Parks
Lyon Township Kite Festival 2017 Hours
- Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 10a-6p
- Sunday, June 4, 2017 from 10a-3p
James Atchison Park
I-96 & Milford Rd (exit 155)
Entrance on 58000 Grand River Ave
New Hudson, MI 48165
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
For more info on Lyon Township Kite Festival 2017, visit www.lyonevents.org.