Lyon Township Kite Festival 2019 festival info. Kite Fest is an annual South Lyon event that takes place at James Atchison Park in New Hudson MI every June.
This year’s Lyon Twp Kite Festival takes place on Saturday, June 1, Sunday, June 2, 2019.
Kite Festival 2019 admission is – $5 per vehicle on Saturday and Sunday
Lyon Township Kite Festival 2019 (TENTATIVE)
- FREE Kites (While Supplies Last)
- Kids Kite Decorating and Flying
- World Renowned Professional Kite Flyers
- Festival Food
- Live Music
- Kids Entertainment
- Games and Crafts
- Merry-Go-Round Pony Rides
- Exotic Reptile Exhibit
- Character Appearances
- Face Painter
- Kids Games from Oakland County Parks
- Business & Non Profit Booths
- And More…
Kite Festival 2019 Hours
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 from 10a-6p
- Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 11a-3p
James Atchison Park
I-96 & Milford Rd (exit 155)
Entrance on 58000 Grand River Ave
New Hudson, MI 48165
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
For more info on Lyon Township Kite Festival 2019, visit www.lyonevents.org.