Super Bowl Party Recipes – Super Bowl party recipes featuring restaurant-style nachos, buffalo wings, potato skins, Mac N Cheese, party dips and more!
Rather than trek out into the cold, I prefer to stay in and prepare an awesome Super Bowl spread. I’ve got plenty of Super Bowl party recipes that are restaurant-style quality and will make your Super Bowl Sunday festive and filling.
RESTAURANT STYLE SUPER BOWL PARTY RECIPES
Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings Ingredients
- 1/2 bag of frozen wings (about 12 wings)
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Fat Free Wishbone Italian Dressing
- Garlic Powder
Restaurant Style Buffalo Wings Directions
Mix 1 bottle of cholula hot sauce, 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce, 3/4 c. of Fat Free Wishbone Italian Dressing, and 3 teaspoons of garlic powder. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray (for easy clean up). Layer the chicken wings on the foil. Top with some of the sauce and put the wings in the oven. Cook the remaining sauce in a pot on the stove. Add flour if necessary to thicken.
Restaurant Style Homemade Baked Potato Skins Recipe Ingredients
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
Restaurant Style Homemade Baked Potato Skins Recipe Directions
Bake the potatoes for 90 minutes at 350 degrees. Make sure to poke several times with a fork prior to baking. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the centers, leaving about a 1/4 inch edge of potato. Line a baking sheet with foil (for easy clean-up) and lightly spray with a non-stick cooking spray. Place the “skins” on the baking sheet. Mix together the oil, salt and pepper and brush over both sides of the skins.
Bake the skins at 475 degrees for 7 minutes faced up. Turn over and bake for another 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Flip back over and fill each skin with cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and top with green onions and bake until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Top with sour cream and serve.
Restaurant Style Homemade Nachos Recipe Ingredients
- Tortilla Chips (I highly recommend Whole Foods’ homemade tortilla chips)
- 1/3 lb. ground pork
- 1/3 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 T. chili powder (or more, to taste)
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. salt
- 2 T. minced onion (the dehydrated kind in the spice aisle)
- 12 oz. package of shredded Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese mixture
- 1/4 c. diced green peppers
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 1/4 c. canned black beans
- 1/4 c. sliced mild jalapenos
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1/4 c. pico de gallo (I highly recommend the homemade pico de gallo from Whole Foods)
Restaurant Style Homemade Nachos Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook ground beef and ground pork, seasoning it with the chili powder, garlic powder, minced onion and salt. Line a cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean up) sprayed with a non-stick spray. Place a single layer of tortilla chips on foil. Next, layer meat mixture over chips. Top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle with green peppers, black olives, black beans, and jalapenos. Cook for 6-7 minutes. Take out of oven and sprinkle with lettuce and pico de gallo. If you want some kick, add some Cholula Hot Sauce. Restaurant-style nachos are the best.
Restaurant mac n cheese recipe ingredients
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 3 large mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup onions chopped
- 2 T. olive oil
- 5 strips of bacon chopped
- 1/2 lb. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. flour
- black pepper and salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground mustard
- crushed bread sticks
Restaurant Macaroni and Cheese Recipe Directions
Saute mushrooms and onions in olive oil. Cook bacon in microwave, chop up and add to mushrooms and onions. Cook pasta according to directions. Add cheeses, seasonings, butter, evaporated milk, and flour to mushroom mixture and melt. Drain pasta. Add cheese mixture to pasta and stir well. Pour into a casserole dish and top with crushed bread sticks. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
SUPER BOWL PARTY RECIPES – DIPS
Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Florentine Artichoke Dip Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and 1 cup Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese on top and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the cheesy surface is lightly browned and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips, baguette, pitas, or bagel chips…it goes well with just about anything!
Guacamole Dip Recipe Ingredients
* 6 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
* 1/4 cup lemon juice
* 1 cup salsa
* 2 green onions, finely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
* 5 cloves of garlic, minced
* Tortilla chips
Guacamole Dip Recipe Directions
In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in salsa, onions, salt and garlic. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup favorite red pepper hot sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, finely chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese or mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 cups cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Tortilla chips, vegetables or crackers for dipping
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a shallow dish mix together the hot sauce and cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese, celery, red bell pepper and cheese until blended. Stir in the shredded chicken.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving with chips, vegetables or crackers.
See related posts below for more Super Bowl party recipes.