Lyon Township Kite Festival 2018 festival info. Kite Fest is an annual South Lyon event that takes place at James Atchison Park in New Hudson MI every June.
This year’s Lyon Twp Kite Festival takes place Friday, June 1, Saturday, June 2, and Sunday, June 3, 2018.
Kite Festival 2018 admission is – $5 per vehicle on Saturday and Sunday
Lyon Township Kite Festival 2018 (TENTATIVE)
- Free Kites (while supplies last)
- Kids Kite Decorating and Flying
- Professional Kite Flying Demonstrations
- Music and Live Entertainment
- Kids Crafts
- Exotic Reptile Exhibit
- Face painting
- Kids Games from Oakland County Parks
- and more!
Lyon Township Kite Festival 2018 Hours
- Friday, June 1, 2018 from 6p-11p
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 10a-6p
- Sunday, June 3, 2018 from 11a-3p
James Atchison Park
I-96 & Milford Rd (exit 155)
Entrance on 58000 Grand River Ave
New Hudson, MI 48165
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
For more info on Lyon Township Kite Festival 2018, visit www.lyonevents.org.