Canterbury Village Halloween Stroll 2020 – Review, entertainment lineup, trick or treating info and tickets info for Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village in Lake Orion.
This year’s Halloween Stroll will take place on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays on October 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, & 30. Tickets will be sold in half-hour increments from 6p-11p on Friday and Saturday nights, and from 6p-9p on Thursdays and Sundays. Events will be held rain or shine. Admission is $10 per ticket. Parking is $5. Tickets must be pre-purchased at THIS LINK.
NOT SO SCARY HAUNTED HOUSES FOR KIDS
HAUNTED HOUSES & HAUNTED HAYRIDES
OAKLAND COUNTY TRICK OR TREAT HOURS
METRO DETROIT FALL HAYRIDES
Canterbury Village Halloween Stroll 2020 Entertainment
- Stroll through the Halloween path of glowing lamposts & hand-carved pumpkins
- 13 Trick or Treat Stations
- Live Characters
- Photo Ops of all the Halloween Displays and Scenes
- Afterparty Cartoons on the Walls of King’s Court Castle
- Live DJ
Canterbury Village Halloween Stroll 2020 Dates / Tickets Info
- Friday, October 16, 2020 from 6p-11p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 6p-11p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Sunday, October 18, 2020 from 6p-9p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 6p-9p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Friday, October 23, 2020 from 6p-11p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 6p-11p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 from 6p-9p – PURCHASE TICKETS
- Friday, October 30, 2020 from 6p-11p – PURCHASE TICKETS
Food, drink, and snacks will be available for purchase after each event at the Canterbury Village C-Pub and through various vendors & food trucks. Adults can enjoy Oktoberfest beers, cocktails, wine, and hard ciders.
Event FAQ Per Canterbury Village
Please arrive as close as possible to the time printed on your ticket. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes past your entry time. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening. Final entry for program is 9p on all Fridays and Sundays.
- Lamp posts and Jack-o’-lanterns do not emit a great deal of light, so it will be rather dark
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- The grounds might be uneven. Be careful when strolling
- Canterbury Village costumed characters are both friendly and scary, so please prepare your children
- You may encounter a wait at some treat stations. For your convenience, there will be two lines dispensing the same treat at each site
- Please arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible. Early entry will not be allowed. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes beyond the time stated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening
- If you become separated from your party or an accident occurs, please ask an employee to contact a security officer
- Remember, no pets allowed. Please do not feed treats to any animals, especially the horses. Also, please do not shine flashlights in the eyes of the horses or characters
- Join the fun and wear your own Halloween costume
- Swords, other weapons and sharp instruments, real or imitation, are not allowed. Please leave these items at home. It’s also a good idea not to wear large masks or headgear that may impede your vision
- Halloween treats distributed throughout the stroll may contain food allergens such as peanuts, wheat and dairy
2359 Joslyn Ct, Lake Orion, Michigan 48360, 248-391-5700
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
For more info on Lake Orion Canterbury Village Halloween Stroll 2020, visit canterburyvillage.com