Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2019 info, review and pics. Enjoy a tour of Meadow Brook Mansion during the Christmas and Holiday season.
The annual holiday extravaganza begins on November 29 and runs through Friday, December 23, 2019. Listed below is dates, time and admission info for the walk in addition to info on Santa Claus visits and special events associated with the walk.
The Meadow Brook Hall annual Holiday Walk explores the Dodge and Wilson families’ winter traditions and activities they enjoyed while living on the Meadow Brook Estate. Often referred to as one of America’s “castles”, the 110-room, 88,000-square-foot mansion is currently the fourth largest historic house museum in the United States.
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk Pics
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2019 Hours & Admission Info
- Dates are from November 29, 2019 through December 20, 2019. These tours are self-guided and the hours from 11a-4p (until 8p on select nights)
- Admission is $20 for Adults, $15 for OU staff / alumni, $5 for OU students, $7.50 for kids 6-12
- KIDS CANDY ADVENTURE – Throughout the Holiday Walk, kids of all ages can tour The Hall while looking for hidden sweets and treats along the way then collect their prize at the Candy Cane Cottage
- LETTERS TO SANTA A mailbox to the North Pole will be set up in Danny’s Cabin throughout the Holiday Walk so kids can write their wish lists to Santa.
2019 Special Events / Santa Claus Visits – (reservations required)
- Supper with Santa on December 15 from 4p-7p. $40 for children 12 and under/$45 for adults. Call 248-364-6263 for more info.
- Holiday Magic with Santa on December 8 from 4-6p. $20 for ages 3 & up. Call 248-364-6263 for more info.
- Starlight Stroll on December 5 from 7-10p. Enjoy an elegant evening of holiday entertainment, strolling dinner, cocktails and more. Cost is $100 per person. Call 248-364-6263 for more info.
- Holiday High Tea on December 3, 10, 11, 17, and 18. enjoy traditional teas, savories and sweets served in the magnificent Christopher Wren Dining Room. Please call 248-364-6252 for more information. $55 per person. Call 248-364-6252 to be placed on a wait list if sold out
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk Pics
Holiday Walk Video
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk 2019 features
- The Fountain Room
- The China Vault
- Games Room
- Dining Room & Breakfast Room
- Alfred’s Study
- Morning Room
- Great Hall
- Living Room
- Sun Porch
- Upper Great Hall
- Danny Dodge Wing – Bedroom and West Guest Room
- Frances Dodge Wing – Bedroom & Blue Guest Room
- French Room
- Adams Room – Barbara Wilson’s Bedroom
- Alfred Wilson’s Bedroom
- Italian Room
- Matilda Wilson’s Bedroom
- Matilda Wilson’s Dressing Room
- English Room
- Linen Room
- Danny’s CabinKnole Cottage
Meadow Brook Hall
350 Estate Drive
Rochester, Michigan 48309-4401
Meadow Brook Hall is the historic home built by one of the automotive aristocracy’s most remarkable women, Matilda Dodge Wilson, widow of auto pioneer John Dodge, and her second husband, Alfred Wilson. Constructed between 1926 and 1929, Meadow Brook Hall represents one of the finest examples of Tudor-revival architecture in America, and is especially renowned for its superb craftsmanship, architectural detailing and grand scale of 88,000 square-feet. It was the center of a country estate that included 1,500 acres, numerous farm buildings, recreational facilities, several residences and formal gardens. For more info, see the official Meadow Brook Hall and Gardens website.
This page is intended to be used as a guide. Oakland County Moms does not endorse these events. Oakland County Moms is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
See our Events / Things To Do tab for more events, activities and things to do in Oakland County and Metro Detroit Michigan.
Meadow Brook Hall Holiday Walk is in its 48th year.